"The river although ever flowing and ever changing, always remains the same. The river simply Is."
- 17 nights of accommodation (double occupancy, shared twin rooms, ashram-style mostly with hotel stays at arrival and departure, as well as in Gangotri town).
- Daily morning yoga classes (including pranayama, meditation, chanting and asana).
- Daily brunch/snack/dinner (sattvic, vegetarian meals – ashram-style).
- Private ground transportation to and from all scheduled program group excursion points.
- Airport pick-up in Delhi.
- Guided 4-day trek to the source of the Ganges above Gangotri (Gaumukh), and up to Mt. Shivaling (Tapovan). Professional mountain guides and permits included.
- Guided excursions (such as: Har Ki Pauri, Nag Baba, shakti temples, holy sites and samadhi, aartis, hot springs, poojas, etc.) See our itinerary for details.
- Evening sessions such as yin/restorative, kirtan, sound bath/healing, self inquiry, Vedic study, Sanskrit, reflective writing, women’s circles, and more.
- Afternoon sessions including Dasha Mahavidyas (Ten Wisdom Goddesses) activities, asana class, art, reflective writing, sharing circles, and more.
- Donation to the charity of each of the ashrams we stay at.
- Pre-departure info sessions and preparation (including packing lists, cultural information, etc.).
- Personalized support in the spirit of clear communication, integrity and respect.
- Small group to guide a deep and intimate inquiry/experience.
- Welcome package that includes a customized Shakti Sadhana manual and a few special surprises.
- Two facilitators with 27 years of combined experience in yogic study; along with 20 years of living/volunteering/travelling in India; and 22 years of world travel experience. One of which who is fluent in the local North Indian language of Hindi – a first generation Indian woman born in Canada with deep Vedic roots.
- Participants will cover return international flights to Delhi.
- Transportation from Rishikesh to Delhi airport. (Program concludes in Rishikesh.) We are happy to make suggestions on transport options and refer you to a travel agent.
- Indian tourist visa. (Passport should be valid for a minimum of six months from departure date.)
- Medical and travel insurance (required). Can be purchased for a nominal fee.
- Immunizations (at your own discretion).
- Additional activities and excursions outside of our program schedule, pocket money, snacks outside of mealtimes, personal items and shopping, and any incidents (with accommodation, etc.).